Look for regular updates and share your experiences on Facebook
Like the Society’s Facebook page!
Download the ASBrS 20th Annual Meeting Mobile App
Downloading the App is Easy!
Option 1. Search:
The App Store or Google Play for “ASBRS”
Option 2. Click:
From your mobile device click on the appropriate app store for your device to download the app. From your desktop click “web planner” to access to the web version of the app
Option 3. Scan:
With the ASBrS 20th Annual Meeting mobile app, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Sync the app across all of your devices with Multi-Device Sync
- NEW for '19 — View #ASBrS19 Official Proceedings after May 2nd at 12:30 PM ET
- Receive important real-time communications from the ASBrS
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Take notes and download event handouts
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends
- Stay in-the-know and join in on social media with #ASBrS19
- Share your event photos and experiences with the Photo Gallery
- And much, much more!
There will be a great deal of conversation about this year’s Annual Meeting via social media. Don’t miss out!
Video and Photography Policy
GENERAL SESSION: Non-flash photography and audio or video recording using hand-held equipment for strictly personal, social, or noncommercial use are permitted in the general session if not disruptive as determined by ASBrS; however, recording or live-streaming sessions or presentations in their entirety is strictly prohibited without prior permission from the ASBrS. ASBrS and the authors/presenters (as appropriate) retain copyright to their own work and reserve the right to ask for takedown of copyrighted material, this policy notwithstanding.
PRE-MEETING COURSES: Photography & video recordings are strictly prohibited.